Author Stacey Rourke

Friday, May 14, 2010

Takes More Than That to Keep Me Down

I have picked myself up and brushed myself off after yesterday's startling revelation. Further investigation revealed that the "publisher/agent" team had not one, not two, but THREE different law suits against them right now. Thank God I researched before I bought into the bull they were selling me.

Of course being back to square one means that my little brain is just a ticking away with new ideas and plans. I queried more agents today; proof that I really am a glutton for punishment. I am considering revising Ch 2 of THE CONDUIT to sharpen the lead in and thin down my slightly plump novel. Plus I am doing some mental yoga stretches to prepare myself for the lengthy process of delving into editing EMBRACE OF THE CALL.

I got thrown off the horse yesterday, no doubt about that. But I've picked myself up by the bootstraps, dusted off my bum and now I'm back in the saddle.

3 comments:

  1. What Abby said!

    I admire your always positive outlook and look very forward to EMBRACE THE CALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up girl you can do it and will do it.

    ReplyDelete